Leather Training Manager
The candidate should have experience of designing and implementing training programs in the leather sector. The candidate should have 10 years of experience in
- Conducting training need assessments of SMEs
- SWOT Analysis of existing public and private service providers of Leather Product Sector
- Development and implementation of Train the Trainer Programs for service providers of Leather Garments, Gloves and Footwear
- Development and implementation of productivity improvement plans for SMEs
- Implementation of training programs for labor, staff and management of SMEs
- Monitoring the performance of master trainers
- Understanding of the dynamics of the leather product sector and constraints is required.
- The candidate should have prior experience in improvement of the Leather Product Sector’s competitiveness.
The position is based in Lahore, with intermittent travels to other project cities.
Email applications mentioning the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with relevant experience and skill set will be short listed.