Leather Sector Expert
The candidate should have experience of designing and implementing capacity building programs in the leather product SMEs. The candidate should have 10 years of experience in
- Conducting gap and need assessments, leading to value chain analysis and development of value chain options in Leather Product Sector with focus on export markets
- Capacity assessment and capacity building initiatives for service providers of leather garments, gloves and shoe sectors
- Baseline assessment of the Leather Product SMEs regarding competitiveness and development of action plans for competitiveness improvement of Leather Product SMEs
- Working with Leather Product SMEs for improvement of competitiveness through adoption of best practices
- Development of case studies/manuals of best practices
- Design and implementation of mass awareness campaigns for Leather Product Sector workers, management and service providers
Comprehensive understanding of Leather Product Sector’s dynamics and constraints is required, with proven work experience of the improvement of Leather Product Sector’s competitiveness.
The position is based in Lahore, with extensive travels to other project cities.
Email applications mentioning the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with relevant experience and skill set will be short listed.